Changes to the original learning agreement & extension
CHANGES TO THE ORIGINAL LEARNING AGREEMENT
After starting classes, you may change the courses that do not suit you, but remember that you are allowed to do changes to the original study plan just one time per semester. Therefore, we advise you not to make changes immediately.
- 1st semester: 31st October
- 2nd semester: 30th April
Here is the procedure for changing your classes:
- Download the form from our page in “Modulistica Section”.
- Fill in the form and send it to the Erasmus coordinator of your University, asking to sign it (scan version is ok)
- Mail it back to us as soon as possible or bring it to the International Relations Office
- Our Erasmus Coordinator will sign the form and we will send it to the Office for Foreign Student at Novoli, that will update your study plan
Please note that in order to successfully complete the change of your study plan, you have to use our form and following our procedure. If your home university needs the same procedure, we will be happy to sign also the document provided by your Home Institution but this cannot replace ours.
The student can ask for an extension of the study period within one month before the end of his/her Erasmus. The extension can be up to a period of a total of 12 months but remind that you have to finish your Erasmus mobility by 30th of September. Here is the procedure for extending your mobility:
- Download the form from our page “Modulistica Section”
- Fill in the form and send it to your University’s Erasmus coordinator, asking to sign it (scan version is ok)
- Send us the form signed by your Home Institution for our Delegate approval
- The student must collect the original form at our Office and bring it to the Novoli Office with the Libretto, in order to update the new dates