Tuscany will remain a red zone to April 16.
All university classes will be held completely on-line.
- people in red zones are not allowed to move around within their own area unless for essential reasons such as for health. You must justify any movements using a self-declaration form;
- Visits to friends are not allowed,
- Bars and restaurants are closed but they can offer takeaway (until 10pm) or home deliveryShops are closed except for those deemed essential, which include supermarkets and other food shops and pharmacies.
- Gyms, hairdressers and beauty salons are closed, as are museums, cinemas, theatres and concert halls.
- You can take walks, but you have to stay within your own neighbourhood.
- The curfew from 10pm to 5am is still valid.
It is always mandatory to wear facemasks, both in all indoor public places and outdoor and to respect the recommended social distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet) from one another.
Stay Safe, Protect Yourself and Our Community
The International Relations Office promotes student exchanges within the Erasmus Programme. It provides information and assistance to all students participating in these study abroad programs. A substantial part of this activity is devoted to the orientation and support of foreign students, to whom the following sections are addressed.
We welcome applicants from all educational backgrounds and we encourage you to apply.
Take a look at our Applying pages. If you need further support, please contact us.
|Practical information about what is important to remember before your departure.||Some information about...|