On Monday, April 26 Tuscany turns yellow
Classes will be online until April 30. From Monday 26 the students can book a sit on Kairos for the classes that will be held in presence from May 3.
- The 10pm-5am curfew will remain in place until the end of May;
- Museums and exhibitions will reopen on April 26;
- Cinemas and theatres will reopen with 50 per cent capacity;
- Restaurants can reopen for lunch and dinner, but only outdoors ;
- Shopping centres can reopen at weekends on May 15.
It is always mandatory to wear facemasks, both in all indoor public places and outdoor and to respect the recommended social distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet) from one another.
Stay Safe, Protect Yourself and Our Community
The International Relations Office promotes student exchanges within the Erasmus Programme. It provides information and assistance to all students participating in these study abroad programs. A substantial part of this activity is devoted to the orientation and support of foreign students, to whom the following sections are addressed.
We welcome applicants from all educational backgrounds and we encourage you to apply.
Take a look at our Applying pages. If you need further support, please contact us.
|Practical information about what is important to remember before your departure.||Some information about...|